CS 175: Project in Artificial Intelligence, Winter 2020
Work in a team to develop an artificial agent interacting with Minecraft, Duckietown, or ColosseumRL. Use reinforcement learning or other machine learning algorithms to train your agent to perform an interesting task.
- Time: Tuesdays and Thursdays, 12:30–1:50pm
- No discussion on Fridays, we’ll use that time to meet project teams
- Location: Physical Sciences Classroom Building (PSCB) 120
- Instructor: Prof. Roy Fox
- Office hours: Fridays 9–11am, DBH 4064
- Teaching Assistant: Julian Collado, colladou at uci.edu
- Announcements and forum: Piazza Class
- First and best option for asking questions outside of class or office hours
- Feel free to answer other students’ questions, initiate RL and project related discussions, etc.
- Use private messages in Piazza to communicate with course staff
- RL libraries
(subject to changes)